11th Dr New Coat Display

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

thorneyboy

Well I am still finishing off my series 5, 11th doctor costume display to make it as screen accurate as possible but with the current series drawing to an end, I decided to make a second display showing off one of the new costumes worn by the doctor.

These are wearable but I don't intend to wear them at all. For cons and events I have a second set of both costumes (although I am still in the middle of ordering my series 6 tweed jacket and will soon be ordering the series 6 green greatcoat from Steve Ricks). So these are purely for display purposes only.

There are still a few things I need to change such as the buttons on the shirt etc and I am still waiting for my boots to arrive but otherwise it is not a bad display............

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.