11th Doctor's Shirt

The custom 11 shirt will be around $150, most likely. This has been a LONG time coming (thanks mostly to our old factory which still owes me more money than I care to admit) but things are finally moving forward. We also will have two original PS shirts (one burgundy, one navy) so we'll be able to match the color, fabric and details of the pattern perfectly.

Kind regards,
Indy

The custom 11 shirt will be around $150, most likely. This has been a LONG time coming (thanks mostly to our old factory which still owes me more money than I care to admit) but things are finally moving forward. We also will have two original PS shirts (one burgundy, one navy) so we'll be able to match the color, fabric and details of the pattern perfectly.

Kind regards,
Indy
I better start saving my money then! xD Cant wait to see how they turn out

Still makes me wish theyd kept the PS shirts for the new series - but I can see why they dropped them; it kinda hurts the eyes looking at the pattern on the Shetland tweed and the PS shirts together.

Just keep in mind that almost every original PS shirt that's been discovered has had inaccurate details.

Kind regards,
Indy

We don't actually know changes were made, just that there were loads of variations in the commercially sold shirts, although there were definitely repro shirts made. Whether any originals were used on screen is up for grabs. Basically most PS shirts have the cuff stripes off center, there are variations in box pleats/french fronts, back darts, rear center pleat and it's being stitched down. Loads of differences. I've already told Indy a bunch of stuff and he knows he can contact me if he needs to know anything else.

A quick bump with some news: I just got the quote from the factory and this is going to be a big expense for us as we've got to have a lot of this made at once. So, I would like to know... is there still interest in this shirt? If so, please post a quick, note who is in so I can gauge interest. The price for these shirts will be around $150 (shipped). I'm planning on offering both the navy and burgundy version.

So, who's in?

-Magnoli

A quick bump with some news: I just got the quote from the factory and this is going to be a big expense for us as we've got to have a lot of this made at once. So, I would like to know... is there still interest in this shirt? If so, please post a quick, note who is in so I can gauge interest. The price for these shirts will be around $150 (shipped). I'm planning on offering both the navy and burgundy version.

So, who's in?

-Magnoli
Already have two of your custom shirts and they fit perfectly (two suits as well). I'm in for both! Cheers.

So, who's in?

-Magnoli
Definitly interested in one of these.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back