11th Doctor 2012 Christmas Special WIP

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

modernboy

Well we still need the other side which is actually what you would use to identify it. The flower is a generic backing to what is probably a St. Christopher or boxing medallion. Also this is definitely a vintage found item so the best you're ever going to find most likely is a close enough.

Grey Pilgrim

Also this is definitely a vintage found item so the best you're ever going to find most likely is a close enough.
I would tend to agree with this, based on the hours I spent searching online for this a couple months ago - nothing new has surfaced that would change my search parameters. Maybe scavengers in UK resale shops will have better luck than those of us relying on ebay and google.

Cap Fitzgerald

So, how much of the sewing online trim would I need to order for one waistcoat?
I was thinking three meters would do it, but I'd rather avoid ordering too little.

Last edited:

Risu

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
The sewing online stuff is sold in a long reel of the stuff, like 10 yards/meters I think. It SHOULD be enough to do the waistcoat and coat.

Jack of All Trades

Yeah, I thought it was $12 something per meter! I was happily surprised to find out that it was for 12.5M I'm looking forward to, (and not...) re-doing the trim on my coat. I'm terribly afraid that I might have made my coat a couple inches too short... oh well, that part, I don't plan to fix unless it REALLY starts to get to me... I bought some nice wool and had to dye it to color. So, matching the color again would be tons of fun... we shall see...