10th Doctor's Sonic Screwdriver 3D printer file?

Stantz92

Hello all you Whovian prop makers. Has anyone out there made a 9/10th Doctor Sonic Screwdriver for a lathe using a 3D printer file for the dimensions? If any of you has that file or scan, can you PM it to me or email it to me? I need it for my own project.

Thanks

ALLONS-Y!

13doctorwho

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I have made 2 versions of the 9th/10th Doctor Sonic Screwdriver for 3D printing. One is a first season, non-extending, stunt prop. The other is in pieces so it does extend. Are you looking for STL files like the 3D printers use? They were not designed with cavities for electronics. I plan to do that, I just haven't found the time. PM me if your interested. I have a thread with pictures on the forum.

xafods

I know this thread is old, but would you be willing to share any of the sonics files. I have a resin printer and would love to print a collection of all the sonics. You can reach me at Xafods@gmail.com
Thanks!
-AJ Morrow

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.