Limited Run 100% accurate t-track for your sabers and blasters

Re: 100% ACCURATE T-TRACK FOR YOUR SABERS AND BLASTERS (need 25 orders to place run)

A few people dropped out, a couple people added.
Still need 5 slots filled and waiting for payment from mcoon37 and Shoot2Thrill.

Re: 100% ACCURATE T-TRACK FOR YOUR SABERS AND BLASTERS (need 25 orders to place run)

Hi can you put me in for the E11 T track

List updated.
Had to remove a couple people for not paying or communicating.

Great tracks...:):thumbsup

Still waiting to fill a few more slots.
Maybe if we all helped to keep the following thread in the main forum bumped it would increase visibility and get the last slots filled.

Here is the thread in the main forum that if bumped would help increase visibility.
http://www.therpf.com/showthread.php?t=41387&highlight=gino

MOD EDIT: Please contact the member directly as your question is OT to this thread, thanks.

Put me down for a Luke ANH set.

Lookin' forward to seeing these made

Hey guys, just wanted to let everyone know that I went ahead and placed the order even though we didn't fill up the list.
I'm thinking that once this moves from being an interest thread to a for sale thread, it will be more visible to people.

Now that the order has been initiated, it will be a few weeks before it arrives. It could arrive earlier and if so it will be a bonus.
I'll let you know once it gets here.

Would you be able to do 12 lengths 9.5" long each?

SAS

The rough cut pre-made kits would work for sabers, e-11's, and mg-34's.

Last edited:
This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back