Limited Run 100% accurate t-track for your sabers and blasters

Re: 100% ACCURATE T-TRACK FOR YOUR SABERS AND BLASTERS (need 25 orders to place run)

List updated.
Guys on the list who haven't paid yet just remember that I can't start the run until everyone has paid.

Re: 100% ACCURATE T-TRACK FOR YOUR SABERS AND BLASTERS (need 25 orders to place run)

Thanks for offering these again. These tracks look great.

Paying tonight when I get home. Just waiting until i made the list first :)

I'm in for 1 set to go on a Graflex Luke ANH! Thank you

Hey cboath pp has not come through. You might want to check the pp address and make sure it's correct.

Bump

These are the T tracks you are looking for (waves hand)

Seven slots still open.
Still waiting on payment from a few people on the list as well.

Sure why not... put me down on the list for a set of Luke ESBs

Just updated the list.

Also, still need 6 slots before the list is full.
Still quite a bit of people who have not yet paid.
Keep in mind, the order will not be placed until everyone on the list had paid so...

Still 6 slots left.

The order won't be placed until the list fills all it's slots and everyone on the list has paid.

Here is the list of people who still have not paid:

jamiemp

mcoon37

D3adrock

ogrotesque1

Last edited:

Hey Gino, I need your PP info... unless I've missed it somewhere?

Which one of you guys is Thomas P?
I do not have your address. I received paypal with no info.

Emails sent to those who have not yet paid.

Here is the list of people who still have not paid:

mcoon37

Last edited:

These look awesome!! With Blast-Tech going out of business I've been looking for a quality set of rubber grips. Please put me down for the following:

One (1) set MPP ESB
Two (2) sets Graflex ESB.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back