$100!! A Million Ways to Die in the West Ice Block Screen Used!

Prop Store

I Athena I

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I work for a shop in the entertainment industry called Creature FX. They asked me to help them sell some of the cool things the've made over the years!

This listing is for an Ice Block used in the Seth Macfarlane move a Million Ways to Die in the West! See pictures #2 and #3 for screen grabs. This bear is hard coated styrofoam, and has tubing going though it. Production was charged 20K and the price is only $100!!

Creature Effects, Inc. is a full service effects house that produces animatronics, makeup and props for film and television. The company was founded by Mark Rappaport in 1990 after many years of creating puppets and makeup for other effect houses. Mark’s experience producing effects for ILM, Chris Walas, KNB, Stan Winston and running the creature shop for the independent branch of Paramount Pictures known as
Full Moon Productions gave him the expertise to generate outstanding effects through his own facility. CREATURE EFFECTS INC.

This item can be picked up at:
Creature Effects Inc.
3329 Cahuenga Blvd W,
Los Angeles, CA 90068

If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask!

~I Athena I

Attachments

• 1-4.jpeg
    1-4.jpeg
    258.6 KB · Views: 3,984
  • 1-5.jpeg
    1-5.jpeg
    149.5 KB · Views: 233
  • maxresdefault.jpg
    maxresdefault.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 276
Last edited:

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Prop Store