10 upcoming westerns

A remake of a good remake ( western version) of a master piece. The magnificent seven...well maybe magnificent six cause Denzel is just the another version of Samuel L Jackson. Always angry and plays basically the same roles every time.

QT love his work, just wish he would stop using SLJ. But you can't win them all.

There seems to be a few good looking one in the mix. I'll DL them as they come out.

Hard to believe there's such a huge comeback for the western. I have no interest of seeing a remake of the Magnificent Seven.

Kind of ironic that this comes at a time with Steven Speilburg is saying the superhero genre will go the way of the western.

Spielberg has lost his touch, his movies are nowhere what they used to be. He lost a ton of respect from me when he pulled that censorship BS with ET (oddly enough that episode of Southpark is on today). B scifi movies being mainstream died off too but suddenly you have Sharknado as a hit which proves everything is a cycle. If it stays out of the public eye long enough when you bring it back it's like it's a new concept.

The premise of the Magnificnt 7 remake is interesting. It looks like instead of protecting the village, they are being hired to just flat out Kill the bad guys. That is what got my interest. Yes the 2 Sutherlands one sounds interesting, likewise Scott Eastwood in his first western. He's only 30 and has the looks.
m3RfWebU.jpeg

I love Western's. I even have the Western Channel but I don't know how you say a QT movie is a western. It is a QT movie that just happens to take place in the old west.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back