$10 Reward - Help Find This Radio Set

PepMaster

Sr Member
Hi everyone I'm giving a $10 Reward via Paypal if someone can find this radio set, what he has on the back is a police style radio with a cord going up to a box of some kind on his harness, going to a earpiece. I'm looking for those 3 pieces for a costume that is being put together. You may need to save the photo to your computer and zoom in on it if you want a closer look. Looking for the radio, harness piece and earpiece all together if you can find it I'll send $10 to your Paypal account.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Well it is a sculpted character so there was likely some artistic liberty taken by the artist...

But, it appears to be a TEA - Push to Talk Switch G-series , then just the accessories to go with it like TEA INVISIO M-Series in ear microphone and speaker and cord to the radio itself...

TEA 2.0 Tactical Communications

This mic will also accept a standard ear plug in the side jack
MT2100_9.JPG

Can't really see the radio, but definatley a PTT of some sort. There are so many variations of PTT buttons out there... As for the earpiece, generally you only get those with a throat mic. Hard to tell fron the statue if that's what is being used but I see no other way of communicating if he's not wearing a throat mic.

If you want this stuff at a relatively lower price, check out airsoft stuff. Good quality (perfect for costuming) and much much less than the real Military/Law Enforcment brands.

EDIT- Here is a close match on the PTT button. Just need to add a radio and earpiece that have the matching plug.

http://www.ebairsoft.com/element-ex116-style-military-standard-plug-version-p-2591.html

Last edited:
As for the earpiece, generally you only get those with a throat mic. Hard to tell fron the statue if that's what is being used but I see no other way of communicating if he's not wearing a throat mic. http://www.ebairsoft.com/element-ex116-style-military-standard-plug-version-p-2591.html

If you look at the INVISIO M-Series earpieces that I suggested as well from the same company, you will see that they have a unique 'jawbone' microphone that is all self contained in the earpiece, so no additional throat microphone is needed...

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back