10 feet of pvc, and 2 days later

LogansRunner

Ok, long story short, I have been bored for the last 2 and a half days, and I wanted to take a break from X-Men stuff, so I decided to go back to this Darth Sidious saber. I literally threw out the wax acrilic one, and decided that the chrome pipe wasn't worth the work, I was going to polish that up for the chromed version. Anyways, I bought 10ft of pvc because the cheaper stuff was too thin, and it was $2 for like an 8 inch pipe so I figured its not worth the trouble and just bought the thicker 10ft pipe, plus it was less than $5 for that huge piece, how can I resist? :p
Anyways, here is my nearly finished version of the saber, I went for the V2 version, which is in the this weapon is your life webdoc I believe. This pic isn't that great as it is completely dark out so I had to use flash.. I'll try to get some better pics up tomorrow after I resand it then repaint it.. again. :p
EDIT: the emitter section was already machined from my previous attempt.
sidsaber.jpg

Thanks, the bottom button has to be repainted to be a redish color, but I'll add that after it's sanded and repainted. I also have to color the other LED, I believe the left one is supposed to be green, at the time when I made those I used red acrilic, I'm thinking green nail paint might do the trick.

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back