10 Cloverfield Lane Shower Curtain *spoilers*

starkatcosplay

Has anyone been able to ID the rubber ducky shower curtain in the film? Would love to find a SA one, if not, it might be easier just to paint the design on something else. I want to make a Michelle cosplay of her shower curtain hazmat suit
IMG_4909.JPG

My eyes started bleeding after a couple of days searching -- going to assume is was a custom job, reverse engineered from what they wanted the final suit to show in that area.

- - - Updated - - -

Here you go:
http://www.puzzlewarehouse.com/Catfish-805-wm.html

Thanks for the link, but that site and everywhere i look appears to be out of stock, well, here's the image if someone wants to have it made with a printing service:

catfish-550pc-jigsaw-puzzle-by-white-mountain-54f.jpg

My eyes started bleeding after a couple of days searching -- going to assume is was a custom job, reverse engineered from what they wanted the final suit to show in that area.

- - - Updated - - -

Here you go:
http://www.puzzlewarehouse.com/Catfish-805-wm.html

i don't want t hijack this thread any further, I do appreciate the link though I have gone everywhere looking and everywhere is sold out

you are awesome!! thank you, hopefully they can make it so i can have the missing piece where his eye is

But then it wouldn't be screen accurate, you'll have to remove the what was it, 3 pieces?

Back on the shower curtain, all I've been seeing online are white ones with the duck on the correct side, looks like the wrong pose, so I dunno.

Awesome puzzle find! And you guys are right, it probably is a custom curtain design, but I was optimistic it could be purchased somewhere. Guess I'll have to wait to get better ref photos to try and paint the design on a plain white curtain

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back