1/72 Scale Docking Bay 94

Finally getting back to this project...

20200705_131535.jpg

You keep ‘ upping ‘ the game as far as your detailing with dioramas go Kris (... excellently , I might add ) they’re serving both as an inspiration... but , & I don’t mind admitting it ( to myself mostly ) an unenviable ‘ bar ‘ that’s getting bloody ‘ up there !’ :p

You keep ‘ upping ‘ the game as far as your detailing with dioramas go Kris (... excellently , I might add ) they’re serving both as an inspiration... but , & I don’t mind admitting it ( to myself mostly ) an unenviable ‘ bar ‘ that’s getting bloody ‘ up there !’ :p

Thanks, Ged! You are too kind! I just feel I needed to up my game on this one. There's so much out there that is truly inspiring. So I'm trying my best to match that enthusiasm...lol... What's really fun is creating this whole thing from scratch.

(y) wow! loving this korben44...watching with great delight, so much going on...plenty of scope for lots of hidden gems waiting to found all over the place

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back