I've been finishing up a Bandai A-Wing that I pulled from my stash last October. I primed it with my go-to primer these days, Badger Stynlrez (in black) and modified the engines to accept LED's. I originally wanted to light the cockpit too, but the tight interlocking nature of these snap-together kits forced me to try and bend the fiber optics in ways I didn't care for, and so I skipped that idea for this build. I started in on a custom paint scheme but changed my mind and soaked the painted parts (Tamiya acrylic) in some Windex to take them back down to the primer. Resprayed with Vallejo Model Air in white/gray and yellow and weathered with an oil wash and pastels; chipping courtesy of a fine brush. Clear coat is Mission Models clear flat. I just have to finish up the pilot and I'm awaiting delivery of a micro-switch for the base before calling her done.