1/6th scale trophy skulls

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

SSC Smiley

Those are some funky skulls! I love'em! Especially the alien skull from Pitch Black.
Those things were great.

Can't wait to see them finished!

Emphantasy

Yes Please let us know if you are selling them Im interested to
As soon as I get one set completed, I'll post them/let people know. The first set will be the skulls Danny Glover sees in Predator 2- subsequent sets will include skulls/heads of terminator, pitch black, cyberman, dalek, klingon, borg, scarran, luxan, voron, narn, minbari, and anything else I can think of!

Emphantasy

Love them, got great detail, and only one is from P2, right, the others are from Pitch Black and Outlander?
The first two are from P2- the first one is only briefly seen in a long shot- I finally found some production/auction shots that had good detail. The last one is the Pitch Black creature.

perdanax

As soon as I get one set completed, I'll post them/let people know. The first set will be the skulls Danny Glover sees in Predator 2- subsequent sets will include skulls/heads of terminator, pitch black, cyberman, dalek, klingon, borg, scarran, luxan, voron, narn, minbari, and anything else I can think of!

:D .i want all of the skulls...wounder the set your are going to sell is painted or raw.?

ONEYE

Sr Member
Eventually, I'll want a complete set. You painting them or sending them out ready to paint?

I'm thinking these would also make cool necklaces, nice Predator Christmas tree decorations, car hood ornaments. :D

ONEYE

Sr Member
Here are some from my collection that I'll be using for HT Predator Trophy Skull wall:
The more the merrier.

Last edited by a moderator:

Emphantasy

:D .i want all of the skulls...wounder the set your are going to sell is painted or raw.?
I'll be offering people the option, depending on what their budget is, straight out of the mold, cleaned up, cleaned up and painted. I also intend on making them into refrigerator magnets (profile or straight on view).