1/6 who makes the best ones?

Army

Ok, so when it comes to 1/6 scale who in ur opinion makes the best figures. I have all of the hot toys predator (we all know how bad ass these are) but what about say figures that are made by more then one company like the Dark Knight figures. I only have the predators in 1/6 just got the 1/6 SSJ Goku and 1/6 Jango Fett online these are my first from Medicom so we will see. I'm trying to build on my 1/6 figures( trying to get out of the 3/3.4 lord knows I have like 400 of those). Ur opinion will help seeing how most of them are so close in price.

Ok, so when it comes to 1/6 scale who in ur opinion makes the best figures. I have all of the hot toys predator (we all know how bad ass these are) but what about say figures that are made by more then one company like the Dark Knight figures. I only have the predators in 1/6 just got the 1/6 SSJ Goku and 1/6 Jango Fett online these are my first from Medicom so we will see. I'm trying to build on my 1/6 figures( trying to get out of the 3/3.4 lord knows I have like 400 of those). Ur opinion will help seeing how most of them are so close in price.

Send a PM Lees way, i think he does that stuff

Send a PM Lees way, i think he does that stuff

Hot Toys is easily the best when it comes to 1/6 figures. Here is the hot toys dx joker and the dc direct joker for an example.

Dc Direct:
dcdjoker.jpg

Hot Toys:

dcdjoker.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back