1:6 Scale Blade Runner Spinner

SPINNER_flat.gif

I think there is a curse on the whole Spinner mode thing, a lot start but they never finish, leaving us hanging :unsure:

KAIBURR, At least sell the digital files, so we can do this ourself, I have a large resin printer itching to do this :)
I'll buy that for more than $100,- easy.

It doesn't have to be "KIT" ready, I can adjust those myself.
Or turn it into a sort of group effort, to finish this.

Last edited:
I think there is a curse on the whole Spinner mode thing, a lot start but they never finish, leaving us hanging :unsure:

KAIBURR, At least sell the digital files, so we can do this ourself, I have a large resin printer itching to do this :)
I'll buy that for more than $100,- easy.

It doesn't have to be "KIT" ready, I can adjust those myself.
Or turn it into a sort of group effort, to finish this.
As a model maker, it would be easy to start that project and "repairing/fixing" some of the details/issues with it. It wouldn't be a perfect kit per say
but a good base to start;)

As a model maker, it would be easy to start that project and "repairing/fixing" some of the details/issues with it. It wouldn't be a perfect kit per say
but a good base to start;)
I'm also a professional modelmaker for over 30 years, I would not mind helping out :)
But I must confess I would rather like to build a 1:8 version to fit with my 1:8 Delorean, so digital files would be my preference :)

Sometimes life happens. And when it does, real priorities take over. As we get older, time flies by faster. Work, family, health, groceries, car repairs, outings, stuff around the house, unexpected events...
Sometimes life happens.

Sometimes life happens. And when it does, real priorities take over. As we get older, time flies by faster. Work, family, health, groceries, car repairs, outings, stuff around the house, unexpected events...
Sometimes life happens.
Exactly. It is difficult enough just get around to building a commercial kit sometimes. Scratch building requires time, space, resources, inclination and isolation. These all have to come together.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back