1:6 Scale Blade Runner Spinner

KAIBURR

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hello all,

It's been a mighty long time since I've been on the forum. I've spent the last couple of years working on and off in development of the Spinner right down to the smallest detail of the Trumbull interior. It's been a labor of love, one I hoped to show sooner in the year of Blade Runner but have instead waited until the last possible second to show. First off, the fuselage of the car is a foam prototype version I carved and am to be 3D printing as soon as my partner Travers is finished with it. Again, this is a work in progress and will be of course bettered in the new year. Thanks so much for looking!

Nathan
IMG_4316.jpeg
IMG_4315.jpeg

Last edited:
Looks awesome

When I was a kid I had the Walky talky in the spinner. Little did I know it was going to be set dressing.

Please answer my prayers and tell me you are gonna offer a kit run?

Amazing work!!!!!!!!!!
That will happen eventually! I want to do a limited run of turn-key full builds before I get into kit territory, which will mean collaborating with someone better than myself on the screens and lights. I know there on some real electronics wizards on this board, so I'm hoping to have a fully realized prototype by mid year.

That will happen eventually! I want to do a limited run of turn-key full builds before I get into kit territory, which will mean collaborating with someone better than myself on the screens and lights. I know there on some real electronics wizards on this board, so I'm hoping to have a fully realized prototype by mid year.

This is a fantastic project at a perfect size for over the top electronics/displays/lighting to be added, I do hope you offer it as a kit, I'd love to go nuts with one..... I started a Fujimi 1/24 scale a few years back but got distracted with other projects, I posted a short video of my work so far showing the roof lights working but that was where I stopped, hope to get back to it after I move in a few months.... I do hope you will consider making this a kit, it looks great so far.....
Fujimi Police Spinner Lighting Sequence

Last edited:
I'm going to have to figure out how to pay for a build or a kit. One of the most STUNNING things that I have ever seen!!!!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back