1/6 King Willie's Head

Island Hunter

Hey all! I have seen so much beautiful customs here! I have been a Predator fan since I was 8 "when the first movie came out!" and have recently start collecting again after some cold hearted ******* robbed my house and destroyed every Predator, Alien, Godzilla Related items in my show room. I recently picked up a Hot Toys Predator 2 and wanted to add some spice to it. After watching the movie, I decided I want to sculpt a King Willie's head. i have expierence in wood carving, but molding not. I have high hopes I can work with clay, but what is the best stuf to sculpt with? Details is no problem I have a lot of screen shots from the movie, and found a bad ass way to replicate the dreds to have that natural "I'm not trying to be a dick by saying this" nappy look. Any Help or suggestions would greatly be appreciated. I'll wait a little bit before I go to my local craft store to start buying stuff. Will start posting progress pis as soon as I have started. Has anyone else thought about doing King Willie's head or already has done it? Any feedback would be greatly appreciated! ;)

I made a King Willy head many years ago for my FX P2 kit.
It's super sculpy.
Larry
fx.jpg

fx1.jpg

fx.jpg

fx1.jpg

Dude that head is awesome and very detailed. I would want to see the head @ one of the Cons if they would allow it to be carried by someone wearing a P2.

how much for that king willy head man!?!?!?!? that thing is awesome!!! seriously, wanna let go of it? please?! i'll give ya 100 bucks for it? oh well worth a try :)

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back