1/6 Falcon Cockpit/Hot Toys cost????

Tom1971

Sr Member
Since Sideshow was so bizarre in their pricing of 1/6 figures and I only see Hot toys in secondary market, or maybe that's the price :cry can anyone tell me:

What a normal 1/6 Hot Toys go for???

Both 1/6 and Vehicles like the Batmobile before the scalpers take them to Ebay???

Just trying to get an idea of what the new Star Wars Figures, Falcon Cockpit and Tie are gonna go for???

Thanks

Tom

BTW Does anyone else think Hot Toys may be starting a 1/6 Falcon they will do over time???????

Last edited:
Re: Hot Toys cost????

I think we will get price tag after SDCC.
Price of hot toys depend on exclusive or not. If I'm correct, Delorian's was 600$
Probably cockpit will be the same, and tie fighter more.
Plus big shipping!

I think I want to get the cockpit and skip the 12" toy figures. They would just block the awesomeness.

If you are correct and it goes for $600 or even a bit more it may need to go on the wish list. I 'm guessing $800

Figures look amazing but I can get a cool prop like a saber or helmet for that price.

OH MAN! That means the cockpit is going to WAY up there! :(

As I said my guess is $800 but 1k would not surprise me.

Plus a once a year large section of a 1/6 Millennium Falcon is not out of the question.

The, beyond madness, for Star Wars is just getting started.

Can you imagine a 1/6 complete Falcon???? Holy Good Goddness!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hot Toys are everything you want, but not toys. They go easily in the high end realm due to price and great quality. Though there were some flops in HT's history, an their use of low quality rubber made some Batman and Robocop (ED-209) fans angry, the other things they released were very cool. Since they got Star Wars license everything went on insane mode. If you want to go into HT's realm of figures and environments/dioramas/ships/vehicles, you need to save big time. I mean BIG TIME! Despite the fact that they don't go for uber accuracy, the figures they released so far surpassed all other 1/6 companies including Sideshow, Medicom etc. and even some 1/4 releases - recently HT went into the 1/4 realm too - they will release a 1/4 ROTS Vader and Stormtrooper.

Looking at pics the Cockpit looks to be about 2' long, so how big would the Falcon be????????????????

I think someone over on SS Freaks speculated that a 1/6 scale Falcon would be the size of a small car...

[Edit] Ok... so according to Wookiepedia the Falcon is supposed to be 34.37 meters x 25.61 meters... so... 18.79 ft long x 14.004 ft wide!!

Last edited:
I think someone over on SS Freaks speculated that a 1/6 scale Falcon would be the size of a small car...

I am thinking of my beloved 6ft TRU Falcon. It could fit two 12" figures about like the original Falcon cockpit 3 3/4 inch figures did. Two only. Looking at the pics from SCC and the size of the 6' Falcon cockpit I think a 1/6 scale would be about 12'+ long so yeah, the size of a compact car.

I don't see a problem with this. I will make room. :)

The Dark Knight Armory came with Alfred and Bruce Wayne and had a list price of $630ish. The Iron Man suit up gantry was $600 (no figures). I say $700 tops, maybe more if it comes with Han and Chewie

I know I was tempted with the 1:6 scale Tumbler for a while... And I think it went as low as £350/$500. Though that was a few years ago now, but it was probably a more complex model than the cockpit will be.

I saw the Tumbler in the Hot Toys Secret Base in Hong Kong last year and it was bigger than I expected too.

Posted this in another thread:

1/12th scale would make the TIE Fighter 2' 7". It is clearly not that small. It's just lack of reference that's making it look smaller. Here's 2 pictures of the 1/6th Millenium Falcon next to the TIE with 12" figures. That Falcon cockpit itself is 2 feet tall sitting on its base.
View attachment 499147View attachment 499148

Based on the 12" Han in the back the Falcon looks to be about 16" high. That makes the Tie about 48" high. That's 4 feet baby!!!!!!!!!

I have never even been a big Tie fan one way or the other and I am sooo getting this.

- - - Updated - - -

This pic makes it look like about 3' high which is probably more acurate.

attachment.php

- - - Updated - - -

More:

TIE-Fighter-Hot-Toys-SDCC2015-01.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

With working lights and such, my guess on the cost will be more close to $1k

The more I look I agree. My guess is $999 for the Falcon cockpit and $999 for the Tie.

Totally worth it. Never thought any 12" figure was worth hundreds but the vehicles sure are.

Although if I could have afforded it there is some 1/6 SS and HT I would have gotten.

I think the cockpit will go for around $500-$700, it's more or less a diorama, can't imagine they'd ask for more $ than Hulkbuster. Regarding the TIE, hard to forget they ended up scrapping the 1/6 scale TDKR Bat and going with the 1/12 scale instead. If they do end up releasing the TIE they'll be asking for over $1K, my best guess is around $1200, but if I had to bet I'd say HT will never release it.

Hear this Hot Toys.

First I do not own a single piece of yours. Not one product. Way to expensive for what is basically a really nice 12" Action figure. Don't get me wrong, awesome!!!!!! but too pricey for me for that. For the price I can get a really nice actual prop. A saber, helmet, etc.

If you make the Millennium Falcon Cockpit I will sell my first born to buy one. He's cute and a great kid so it should not be a problem. While kidding about the kid I told my wife no matter what I am getting that and she agreed.

If you make the Tie fighter I will buy it no matter what it takes and I'm not even a huge Tie fan.

If you continue and make a X wing I will buy it. Again not a huge X wing fan.

If you make my beloved Y wing I will sell body parts to buy it.

And if you do, what I doubt anyone has the guts to do, ( It's to big, bla bla, cry, cry) and build a 1/6 Falcon in pieces over several years kind of like the Diago I will forgo car plans and likely some vacations to buy it. Sell blood, sell the other kid. Whatever it takes.

Now I know your gonna say I am crazy but really it's just the cockpit and the "living area". The rest can be empty or offered with additional upgrades. Just look at every Deagostini piece and make it bigger.

Have some courage. Do what many will say can't be done. BTW every great, amazing thing ever made has had most whiners saying it could not be done, won't happen, etc.

I am not alone. Everyone is going crazy for these.

And guess what, then we are gonna need a bunch of 1/6 figures to put in them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Their 1/6 Chewie looks terrible.

eE7AfMwl.jpg

A 1/6th scale TIE Fighter would be epic but this looks smaller than that to me. How about a 1/48th Star Destroyer :lol

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back