1:4 T-800 Endoskeleton (1984 ver.) ZBrush WIP

Wow man incredible work! Will the files be for sale? I'm a buyer! BTW I have the Argonauts kit still in mint condition and never put together. A great kit & I need to get rid of it, but I'd rather print a terminator on my S4.

It's been awhile since my last post! I had to step away from the project to avoid burn out.

I'm currently doing edits to the skull (port size), but in the mean time I've printed and assembled the hands:

hands1.jpg

hands2.jpg

As for any files being for sale, it's something I'll have to think about. This project was intended to be a personal portfolio piece and I don't quite feel comfortable selling files of a copyrighted character :unsure:. Maybe others can weigh in?

It's been awhile since my last post! I had to step away from the project to avoid burn out.

I'm currently doing edits to the skull (port size), but in the mean time I've printed and assembled the hands:

View attachment 1440386
View attachment 1440387

As for any files being for sale, it's something I'll have to think about. This project was intended to be a personal portfolio piece and I don't quite feel comfortable selling files of a copyrighted character :unsure:. Maybe others can weigh in?
Technically it's illegal. Simple really.

BUT it is done all the time, on various websites and what-not. And I have never heard of anyone making/selling 3D models getting into any legal trouble.
Most replicas on this very forum is also illegal.

Legally its very black and white. I personally think its shades of grey.

I've neglected this project for a long time, but I've finally completed it!
WEB_T800_front_alt.jpg

WEB_T800_back.jpg

WEB_T800_portrait_alteyes2.jpg

WEB_T800_detail.jpg

webt8wip.jpg

Unfortunately I can't say it's absolutely 1:1 accurate to the 84' endo, but I feel like I got pretty close or at least closer than the Prime 1 Studio statue. There's just some minor things like hose sizes and placement of the toes that should be adjusted. I learned a lot throughout this project, so maybe in the future I can reach something even more accurate!

Thanks for looking!

Whoahhh!! Dude, that’s incredible! Really jumps off the screen and screams ‘84 endo, hobbled leg and all. The posture alone nails it!

Haven’t seen a better version even by officially licensed outlets.

Next move? Stl files for sale? (He said, grabbing for his wallet) T2 version?

Whoahhh!! Dude, that’s incredible! Really jumps off the screen and screams ‘84 endo, hobbled leg and all. The posture alone nails it!

Haven’t seen a better version even by officially licensed outlets.

Next move? Stl files for sale? (He said, grabbing for his wallet) T2 version?

Thank you! As far as next move, I'd like to clean up the engineering/assembly aspects of the endo before offering it to folks. I would also like to take a stab at the cut designs from the extended T2 future war (HK Bomber, Trilobite/Silverfish, Centurion) and the T-70 from T2 3D.

Thank you! As far as next move, I'd like to clean up the engineering/assembly aspects of the endo before offering it to folks. I would also like to take a stab at the cut designs from the extended T2 future war (HK Bomber, Trilobite/Silverfish, Centurion) and the T-70 from T2 3D.
That's great, man! I printed a version a while back and wanted to revisit. Not a great likeness but the print quality is nice. Looking forward to whatever you have next, will follow along

Attachments

• 3.jpeg
    3.jpeg
    986 KB · Views: 183
  • 2.jpeg
    2.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 178
  • 1.jpeg
    1.jpeg
    4.8 MB · Views: 178
Beautiful work! Would definitely be interested if you offered the STLs for sale. The Gambody model is just way too inaccurate for my taste.

hi very nice need the files but have question, will the 3d T1 model be movable or identical to the printed one?

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back