1:4 AT-AT... incredible

Spiker

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Due to the forum rules i could not post a link to that auction until it was over, but here it comes: AT-AT
That thing is (built together) around 4,3 meters high (13 feet). I estimate it 1:4 scale, what i can tell from the fotos.
What a nice work and what a low price he has gotten :(

Originally posted by Trooper TK409@Nov 6 2005, 06:19 PM
Did that really only go for $950? 800 EUR works out to be about that. That's amazing.
[snapback]1110860[/snapback]​

yes, it did. Seller says pickup only (obviously :) )
And Germany is not the biggest market... the auction was simply overlooked i think.

Originally posted by Spiker+Nov 6 2005, 06:24 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Spiker @ Nov 6 2005, 06:24 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-Trooper TK409
@Nov 6 2005, 06:19 PM
Did that really only go for $950? 800 EUR works out to be about that. That's amazing.
[snapback]1110860[/snapback]​

yes, it did. Seller says pickup only (obviously :) )
And Germany is not the biggest market... the auction was simply overlooked i think.
[snapback]1110861[/snapback]​
[/b]

Damn,

I know of at least of one individual who would have definitely loved to add that thing to his collection, especially at that price :unsure Would have been very complimenting to the 1:6 AT-ST he has ;)

Michael

Wow - that is impressive (the at at and the price)

Almost as nice as the 3/4 scale ones they have at Disney Star tours which spray out water from the cannons

There's some happy German today.

Cheers

Jez

Originally posted by ManfromNaboo@Nov 6 2005, 06:35 PM
Damn,

I know of at least of one individual who would have definitely loved to add that thing to his collection, especially at that price  :unsure Would have been very complimenting to the 1:6 AT-ST he has ;)

Michael
[snapback]1110872[/snapback]​

Michael, You are talking about me, am I right?. Damn somehow I must have missed it and for that price.... Well, my girlfriend might have killed me, but hey a over 4 meters high AT-AT

Domenik

Originally posted by Lello999@Nov 9 2005, 07:51 PM
Michael, You are talking about me, am I right?. Damn somehow I must have missed it and for that price.... Well, my girlfriend might have killed me, but hey a over 4 meters high AT-AT

Domenik
[snapback]1113047[/snapback]​

Domenik,

I didn´t know that you owned one of those 1:6th scale AT-ST´s ;)

Michael

Does anyone fully realize that German paid half for this 1:4th AT-AT than if he had bought a MR ATAT (wich is inflated , and shipping and stuff) ..

0o

Originally posted by ManfromNaboo@Nov 9 2005, 11:49 PM
Domenik,

I didn´t know that you owned one of those 1:6th scale AT-ST´s ;)

Michael
[snapback]1113245[/snapback]​

No, unfortunately not (only have that MR V1), but if I would have found that auction earlier I´m quite sure I now would own a 1/6 version :angel

Domenik

Originally posted by Kris@Nov 10 2005, 12:40 AM
Does anyone fully realize that German paid half for this 1:4th AT-AT than if he  had bought a MR ATAT (wich is inflated , and shipping and stuff) ..

0o
[snapback]1113287[/snapback]​

I actually don´t believe that it was sold on ebay. The auction winner has no connection to sw at all, at least it doesn´t show. I think it got heavily overlooked due to bad description, and then the seller had a friend push that auction a little.

Michael

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back