1:3 Scale Judge dredd Figure WIP

judgedredd

Sr Member
My latest challenge is a 1:3 (24 inch) Judge Dredd Figure i have done 2 dredd figures in the past 1:3 and 1:5 just thought i would see if i could do a better job as they were pretty crap :)
Still lots to do i just finished the main body which was made from sculpey and the helmet and face i am not very good at faces so if anyone who can actually sculpt fancies doing me a stallone nose and Jaw please let me know :)
dredd-1.jpg

face.jpg

Hi i have had a professional sculpter do the face for me as it wasnt stallone enough.I am using sculpey for the main body and milliput for bits and bobs i need to get cracking on it again been busy with DIY but it stops me rushing it :)
I am getting the lawgiver and some of the shoulder parts laser cut i need some 3d models of the badges making so i can get shapeways to rapid prototype them for me so if anyone can help with those that would be great?
Cheers

Very nice, what era is the helmet? I stopped reading 2000ad around 2001

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back