1/3 Blood Lord Maquette Finished Post #37

Ok, time for an update. I changed the pose a bit because it looked too similar to the Cinemaquette statue. Some of the armor details changed and the feet were reworked. It is getting closer to finished now. I think I just have to go through and start doing all the little details and skin textures. Then I can start molding this beast.
bloodmaq4001_zps9eb98390.jpg
bloodmaq4002_zpse057cdea.jpg
bloodmaq4003_zpsad0c5069.jpg
bloodmaq4005_zps833ccb45.jpg
bloodmaq4004_zpsd830a5fc.jpg
bloodmaq4006_zpsd30114da.jpg

I always wanted to sculpt a mask as gruesome as the blood lord..... It so bad ass!

Will this be for sale when finished? As a kit i mean, let us know im sure it will get alot of interest, keep going man you do great sculpts :D

Hey guys, sorry for the lack of updates. I have the arms, legs, and head done and molded. I almost have the body done, then I just have to do the dreads and base. I should have some new pics soon.

Milk said:
Hey guys, sorry for the lack of updates. I have the arms, legs, and head done and molded. I almost have the body done, then I just have to do the dreads and base. I should have some new pics soon.
I shared this on my facebook......people went crazy :D

Thanks!, as promised here are some updated pics. I have all the body parts molded and cast. Now I can start on the dreads and then I want to sculpt a new base for it. So far the body took over two gallons of resin to pour. It is one big heavy statue. The Predator alone without the base is over 29" tall. Kits should be up for pre-order in a couple weeks.
bloodmaqresin002_zpse5dbbf1d.jpg
bloodmaqresin001_zpsb6d96494.jpg
bloodmaqresin003_zps62355663.jpg
bloodmaqresin004_zps2ee33f42.jpg

f*ck a duck.......that came out AMAZEBALLS!!!!
Great armour design man.......paint it paint it paint it paint it paint it paint it paint it paint it paint it paint it paint it

...................paint it!

Well the first statue is finally all together and ready for some pics!!! It has been a ton of work, but it was well worth the effort. I didn't think the project would take so long or cost so much, I almost gave up a few times. It was just put to the side and then came back later. The paint will have to wait a little while, so I can catch up on other projects. If anyone is interested in more information on the resin kit please contact me at milkmanpaypal@yahoo.com Thanks and Enjoy!

bloodmaquettefinsihed001_zpsd8dd7c99.jpg
bloodmaquettefinsihed010_zpsae11a6dc.jpg
bloodmaquettefinsihed015_zpsadf8309c.jpg
bloodmaquettefinsihed009_zps36744a27.jpg
bloodmaquettefinsihed012_zps4f6f943f.jpg
bloodmaquettefinsihed016_zps4f359d44.jpg
bloodmaquettefinsihed018_zps6044f6ee.jpg

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back