1/24 pilots and seats and other cockpit details

jvasilatos

Sr Member
I was wondering if anyone knew of any suppliers of different scale aircraft detail parts i.e. cockpit seats, pilots, etc, (in my case I need 1/24 scale) or should I just accept the fact I will have to buy full kits to canibalize cockpit parts from?

JV

<div class='quotetop'>(jvasilatos @ Jun 8 2006, 10:04 AM) [snapback]1258393[/snapback]</div>
I was wondering if anyone knew of any suppliers of different scale aircraft detail parts i.e. cockpit seats, pilots, etc, (in my case I need 1/24 scale) or should I just accept the fact I will have to buy full kits to canibalize cockpit parts from?

JV
[/b]

There are some after market resin upgrades for cockpits in various scales, I've never seen pilots ( but then I've been out of the aircraft modeling world for a long time). I've seen them at some hobby stores and I'm sure there are websites to buy them from. Hopefuly someone with more knowlege will chime in.

BF is correct. The best location that I know is at www.squadron.com they have alot of the 1/24 upgrade ejection seats and aircraft related mods. Im sure they have 1/24 figures just have to hunt them down.

Steve

I think it's Fujimi that sells 1/24 and 1/25 figures for cars, but you limited to like pit crews and race drivers for formula 1 racers. theres also a set with seated women for sports cars. Try your local hobby shop, or contact Bruce at Hobby haven:

www.hobbyhaven.com

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back