1:2 T-800 bust info

Finhead

Sr Member
Anyone have one of these? Any info that a guy should be aware of before buying one? Worth the price? Wife thinks she might go halfers on one for Xmas no idea why, passed it by her as a joke. :)
t800%20endo%20busta_2.jpg

T-800 Collectible Bust - Sideshow Collectibles

I don't mind half figures at all, never said I did?? Just wanted to see if anyone that had one of these could chime in and say if they had any issues at all (chrome flaking etc) I know sideshow sometimes hasn't had the best track record. And also what there thoughts might be one the piece. Just info hunting before I buy. :)

It's a great piece. I love that each arm has an endorifle and can be positioned in multiple ways. The lights work great. I got mine for around $800, SS cost was $999+ (I think). If you don't have the space for the full 1/2 endoskeleton, this is the way to go. I had issues with the full size 1:2 and sent it back (lights wouldn't work, cables were frayed, lots of bad scratches). I'm happy with this.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back