1:2 T-800 bust info

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Finhead

Sr Member
I don't mind half figures at all, never said I did?? Just wanted to see if anyone that had one of these could chime in and say if they had any issues at all (chrome flaking etc) I know sideshow sometimes hasn't had the best track record. And also what there thoughts might be one the piece. Just info hunting before I buy. :)

ONEYE

Sr Member
It's a great piece. I love that each arm has an endorifle and can be positioned in multiple ways. The lights work great. I got mine for around $800, SS cost was $999+ (I think). If you don't have the space for the full 1/2 endoskeleton, this is the way to go. I had issues with the full size 1:2 and sent it back (lights wouldn't work, cables were frayed, lots of bad scratches). I'm happy with this.