Limited Run 1/2 studio scale Rancor limited run

nikter

"Oh no, Rancor!"

Hello friends, I'm glad to present my new rancor sculpt.

Its 10.5 inches tall, 1/2 studio scale. Will look great with 3.75 figures, same size as Hasbro rancor.

I used studio puppet pictures as reference and this rancor is really close to real prop used in film, just see video.

Сost: $290

If you want it professionaly built and painted with airbrush and hand brushes, it will take extra $200.

______

Worldwide shipping from Russia, estimated shipping is $60.

This is a limited run of 10 models, dont miss your chance.

To pre order please contact me by email tereshkin-89@mail.ru and I'll put you in a wish list.

May the Force be with you!

Nik, Red Empire models

Last edited:
Only 4 orders left, dont miss your chance!

Attachments

• 20201118_183819.jpg
    20201118_183819.jpg
    735.5 KB · Views: 255
If I had the $ I would! It's a beautiful sculpt and the Rancor is one of my favorite creatures from Star Wars...

I'm 'stuck' with my 3d printed one... Lol

Rancor kits are packed and ready to ship!

Scale is approximately 1/2 studio scale or 1:14. 10.5 inches tall (26 cm). Same size as AMT kit or Hasbro toy. Weight is 4,1 kg, solid heavy parts.
Kit includes body parts and teeth, chain, earing (ring and wire). I included brass tubes for assembling. No base included.

Very good casting, looks awesome when assebbled. I used some studio model pictures to make it screen-like.
_________
cost: $290 for kit + $60 worldwide shipping. Its big and heavy so casting was very expensive. I make a very small profit so if its possible please cover PayPal fees. PayPal is tereshkin-89@mail.ru

There are only 3 kits left, please write me if you are interested.

20210219_005146.jpg

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back