1/16th Podracer from Merlin Models

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

korben44

Sr Member
It will be challenging painting the blue striping. I have the AMT 1/32 version and have been holding off due to that
I'm not doing that to this one, I think... I'm going to say it's a prototype prior to Qui-gon and Obi-Wan showing up. I want to do a 1/12th version that will get the blue stripes.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

korben44

Sr Member
Still need to do some work on Anakin and print a windshield... But it's looking close to complete.
PSX_20210923_131501.jpg
PSX_20210923_131545.jpg
PSX_20210923_131559.jpg
PSX_20210923_131636.jpg
PSX_20210923_131713.jpg
PSX_20210923_131747.jpg
PSX_20210923_131807.jpg
PSX_20210923_131823.jpg

korben44

Sr Member
Very cool!

Did a lot of changes have to be made to scale it down (like thickening some parts?
It printed fine without any changes other than scaling it down. That being said, fine is subjective. The cockpit could use some thickening of the walls, which I did after printing... The walls on everything are very thin and easily broken right off the printer and especially after curing the resin in UV light.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.