1/16th Podracer from Merlin Models

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

korben44

Sr Member
Well, my 1/24th version was destroyed by my kitten, so I figured a larger version would be a better replacement. This was printed on a Mono X.

PXL_20210725_171958419.jpg
PXL_20210822_222116010.jpg
PXL_20210831_031949114.jpg
PXL_20210901_004612320.jpg
PXL_20210902_042114108.jpg

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

TazMan2000

Master Member
Thanks, man! Check out Merlin Models on facebook. They have a Cobb Vance stl file you can purchase in addition to this one and many others.

Merlin Models does some pretty incredible work and seems to be very reasonably priced for his digital stuff.
Is he a member here?

TazMan2000

korben44

Sr Member
Merlin Models does some pretty incredible work and seems to be very reasonably priced for his digital stuff.
Is he a member here?

TazMan2000
They might be, I'm not 100% on that. I've purchased quite a few stl's from them. All beautiful.
Those are nice prints (or casts, can't really tell). The paint job is also really good too. Can't wait to see the completed model!
Thanks! They are prints, directly from my Mono X printer.

HMR

Jr Member
Very nice work. Looking forward to the finished model. Did you print with the supports provided my Merlin Models?
Also, love the drink cooler!

korben44

Sr Member
I did print them with the supported stl's. I ran into a few problems with them, though, but nothing too bad that it shows. I would use the unsupported files and then repair them using something like Netfabb. I think that was the issue with my prints and the supported files.

It is a great cooler, right?! lol

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.