1/12 scale Han Solo Landspeeder

Che tano, te pasaste, quedo regrosso el speeder, soy de Bahía Blanca pero ahora vivo en México, un saludote, tengo que aprender a trabajar en diseño 3d ya vi Fusion 360 y me parecio muy bueno pra empezar a aprender cosas. Felicitaciones y ojala sea el primero de una serie de proyectos. Cheers!!

Che tano, te pasaste, quedo regrosso el speeder, soy de Bahía Blanca pero ahora vivo en México, un saludote, tengo que aprender a trabajar en diseño 3d ya vi Fusion 360 y me parecio muy bueno pra empezar a aprender cosas. Felicitaciones y ojala sea el primero de una serie de proyectos. Cheers!!
Que haces Fabian, vos estabas en el otro foro español o en el de Autoescalaargentina?.
Muchas gracias por los comentarios.
Si necesitas ayuda con algo de Fusion avisame que te tiro algunos tips.
Asi que de Bahia, pero en Mexico..jaja....es bueno encontrarse con algun Argento en estos foros.
Te repito, si necesitas algo con respecto a Fusion o las impresoras mandame un privado.
Abrazo!.

This may be my least favorite design in all of star wars - wait surpassed ONLY by those lame speeders that chased it... BUT your build is stunning I still don't dig the subject matter but your build is pretty great!

Jedi Dade
Hello Jedi, I agree with you that the design of the speeders that chase him in the movie are, in my opinion, of very low quality, they seem designed without enthusiasm.
On the other hand, I had a strange feeling with the design of the M-68, at first, I was not convinced, but when I started looking at the details, it seemed like a simple design that had good potential to become a model. What finally convinced me was the asymmetrical look and the shape of the rear afterburners, which are very similar to the 60 Ford Falcon.
Thank you very much for your good comments.
Cheers!

Que haces Fabian, vos estabas en el otro foro español o en el de Autoescalaargentina?.
Muchas gracias por los comentarios.
Si necesitas ayuda con algo de Fusion avisame que te tiro algunos tips.
Asi que de Bahia, pero en Mexico..jaja....es bueno encontrarse con algun Argento en estos foros.
Te repito, si necesitas algo con respecto a Fusion o las impresoras mandame un privado.
Abrazo!.
No no, solo he estado en este y estos últimos años interesado en hacerme un millenium falcon, así que aprendiendo por acá, antes estaba mas en los lightsabers de anh. Muchas gracias por el ofrecimiento!! Seguramente te voy a consultar, hay algunos modelos 3d que quisiera redimensionar por que el halcón que quiero hacer va a tener una escala atípica, mas pequeño que un 32" pero más grande que 1//72 (para ese ya esta Bandai) pero todavía tengo que aprender bastantes cosas. Así que si te voy a consultar. Abrazo!

I'm tempted to make one of these too. I liked the design a lot. Very 60s muscle car-ish. I also like that it's different from Luke's landspeeder, but has a similar retro aesthetic.

I'll go against the crowd here and say I actually liked the Imperial speeder bikes in Solo. Why? Because, to me, the speeder bikes in ROTJ never looking like Imperial technology. They looked stripped down and cobbled together -- like something the rebels would make/ride. I liked that the Solo speeders were blocky, white, and utilitarian -- they seem more "imperial" to me. There. I said it. :p

To each their own... to me they looked like somebody asked an artist for an imperial speeder bike and they had 10 minutes to design, draw and deliver the completed model... sometimes that kind of urgency leads to greatness - others not so much...

Jedi Dade

Last edited:
I think the designers were have a lazy day (or just didnt care) when you compare this design and the other speeders with all the great vechicles we see in the Star Wars universe.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back