So, it took me 3 days of printing, but I already have all the pieces of the model.
I have to say that the experience of having designed several models makes everything easier in the printing stage. I have found the tolerances of the FDM printer so that the parts fit almost without working them.
Here are the photos of the printed parts
Now the assembly test, I am very happy with the result.
That's all for now, the next stages will be to putty and sand to cover the printing lines, to assemble definitively and finally, to paint and apply the weathering.
Hello, I leave some advances in the construction of the model.
I added the smaller pieces, as well as some pipes and cables, there is still more details ahead in this area, but I will add them after the final painting.
I applied the primer coat and now it's ready to paint.
A reflection of mine, observing how the prices of Resin printers have fallen, now they are much more affordable, it does not make sense to continue printing the entire model with the FDM, the comparison in quality is decisive in this hobby. I am sure that if I had resin printed the small and detailed parts of this model, the result would be much more satisfactory.
Basically, I would have printed the body of the sidecar and the bike, as well as the tensioners of the sidecar and those of the front wings with FDM and everything else with resin.
Anyway, here are the photos of the progress.