1/10 Scale Remote Control Justice League Batmobile

Buy now for 100.00 USD
You don't have the permission to purchase
Prop Store

Boba Debt

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
1/10 Scale Remote Control Justice League Batmobile

This is too small for my 1/6 scale Hot Toys Display and too big to display anywhere else so I am letting it go

It is slightly used. The top gun mount came cracked from the factory, but I glued it.

It is controlled with an Augmented Reality Phone App

This does not affect anything because the gun still functions like it should

I have the factory boxes at my storage unit

Here are some YouTube videos of it in action

NEW! Justice League 1/10 Scale R/C Batmobile by Mattel First Look New York Toy Fair 2017 - Bing video

(128) Ultimate Justice League Batmobile 1/10 Scale (First Person View) - YouTube

RC 1/10 BATMOBILE Ultimate Justice League(배트맨 RC카) 2 - Bing video

Then send an email to bobadebt@ec.rr.com

Please put “Batmobile” in the subject line and the following in the body of the email

RPF ID

Full Name

PayPal Email

Batmobile.jpg

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Boba Debt

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
last chance before I fill this full of tannerite and see how many shots it takes to blow it up at the 200 yard line

Hermes

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Do you think that the beer bug has impaired the ability to send it abroad? I would like to get it, provided I COULD get it home :)

Boba Debt

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I'm sorry but I'm not understanding your question?

Are you and international member?

If so are you in the USA and headed home soon?

Please expound on this question?

Hermes

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I am an international member, and since the virus started, shipping from many countries to Brazil have been halted, so if I can get the Batmobile here, due to the postal restrictions having been lifted, we're in business:)

Prop Store