1/1 Wolverine by Howard Studios PHOTOS

streetjudge79

Master Member
Just finished this for a member.

w10.jpg

w11.jpg

w3.jpg

w6.jpg

That's MINE :D . Great job again Steve... Anyone who needs anything painted, Steve is the man. He's fast, price is reasonble, and workmanship is outstanding :thumbsup . Thanks again Steve....now ship it.. :lol . Bill

Looking Great I'm next .... :p .....but I think Wolverines eyes in the film are dark Hazel not Brown :eek
I'm 98% sure. but if brown works for you thats awesome. once again it looks great :D :D :D :D

aljf :confused

Thanks guys. The eyes I added were what Billy sent me. Yep Al, you are next.. Just to let you know that yellow piping on the jacket was a PAIN to paint. So that will be another $ 100 Al... :) Just kiddin.

Hey bub.
That looks a whole lot better than a guy in yellow spandex. :lol
Great job on the paint. You constantly amaze me with your painting skills.
-Brin

Nice work...
Steve it's a real treat to see you progress with each bust paint up you do.

Oh how I'd love to see how this bust looks inside one of my Wolverine Jackets......

:p

David

Thanks David, Yeah I wish I could go back and repaint all my old busts I did now that I know a little more about flesh tones. Amazing what a little bit of yellow adds to the flesh color..
Steve

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back