1/1 Watto repaint, feedback wanted

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

I know a lot of people don't like the prequels, and especially Episode 1. But I enjoyed it and really like the character of Watto. Well, I bought one of the Pepsi/Frito-lay Watto's off ebay cheap. While I like the character, I hate the paint job on it.
So I decided to repaint it.
I am no where near done, But I wanted to post some pics and get some feedback now instead of when I'm done.
I am surprised by the lack of decent reference photos online.
I really need a good shot of the eye's.
lot's of weathering to do, just trying to get the colors right.
Let me know what you think.

Last edited:

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

thegreatgalling

Master Member
I would def. try mottling the skin a bit with some browns and purples, to make it a bit more varied, but I think you are off to a great start.