Done / Completed 1:1 TROS Melted Vader (Masteredi V3)

#13 arrived one week ago to Finland. Customs just are freaking slow right now.
Can you please tell me how much was the shipping cost and did the customs charge you with any VAT, does masteredi write value of the item in the box?
I was little bit late for this run, so I'm hoping very, very much to be in the next group. Shipping should be to Germany.

Can you please tell me how much was the shipping cost and did the customs charge you with any VAT, does masteredi write value of the item in the box?
I was little bit late for this run, so I'm hoping very, very much to be in the next group. Shipping should be to Germany.
Sure. Shipping to here was about $83. Customs fees were 24% VAT (You guys in Germany have a lower VAT so I guess that is 19% for you). I don't know what the box says for the value because it still is in the Customs' warehouse. I hope to receive it in a week or two.

Sure. Shipping to here was about $83. Customs fees were 24% VAT (You guys in Germany have a lower VAT so I guess that is 19% for you). I don't know what the box says for the value because it still is in the Customs' warehouse. I hope to receive it in a week or two.
Thanks a lot! Now I know what to expect when MasterEdi, hopefully, starts next round.

It's here! What a stunning piece of art!

P1000389.jpg P1000394.jpg P1000401.jpg

Thank you Ed, thank you!

Amazing work. I have been looking for this. If you do another run. I would like to buy a completed painted one and will pay the deposit or in full. Thanks. Rob

I've been busy with other projects and haven't gotten around to taking nice photos of mine, but I gotta say I'm really happy with it! Fantastic work.

#16 arrived yesterday :cool: !

So far I haven't found time to take beautiful pictures. But the pictures posted here so far present the helmet really well. I am very happy and proud to be part of this run. Thanks MasterEdi!

Man, these are beautiful! Congratulations to all. So upset that I missed this run, but I’ve got my fingers crossed that there is another in the future!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back