1:1 Tony Stark keyboard

That looks very cool!
Would look awesome if the lines are engraved with blue LED lighting it all up from one of the edges, if you're doing a more detailed one :D

That looks very cool!
Would look awesome if the lines are engraved with blue LED lighting it all up from one of the edges, if you're doing a more detailed one :D

Tried that route. Was told that the lettering was too small, it was next to impossible. It'll have LED lighting from 3 different areas. We'll see [emoji16]

Reel

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I suppose laser engraving some thick, polished edged acrylic would work but the glass is a nice material.

I suppose laser engraving some thick, polished edged acrylic would work but the glass is a nice material.

Yep. Looking into laser etching on the StarFire glass. Should come out real nice. Fingers crossed [emoji4]

Reel

Not sure if this option was already explored, or solved in another way, but instead of laser etching, you might try a chemical etch. It's pretty cheap, but would require you to tape off everything that you didn't want engraved. Just an idea.

Not sure if this option was already explored, or solved in another way, but instead of laser etching, you might try a chemical etch. It's pretty cheap, but would require you to tape off everything that you didn't want engraved. Just an idea.

Looked into it. Way too many small details unless I have the vinyl reversed printed and the lines and symbols are exposed. Then chemical etch that way. IDK!

Reel

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back