Whatcha think guys?

t3.jpg

t4.jpg

t6.jpg

t7.jpg

t8.jpg

t1.jpg

Steve ,

Looks great man.. you are a painting machine! How did you do the chrome? I looks I'llbebackalicous...

Steve

Please shoot me PM on paint up fees for this pieces minus hair...

I use Allclad for the chrome, I airbrush acrylic gloss black as the base, then airbrush the allclad over it. Gives it a realistic chrome look
Steve

What do I think? I think it's amazing. The skin tones are unlike anything I've seen and I love the greying colour to suggest his beard shadow.

Stunning!

Let me be the first to say that I don't like you, nor your improving skills! :confused:lol:thumbsup

Superb paint job. You are indeed getting better... and it's a thrill to watch!

One thing though... I take it the eye is a glass eye, right? Well... the endo eye and the human eye are not really looking in the same direction. That is pretty much the only thing I can see wrong in this most excellent paint up.

I really gotta get that example made with gold highlights with a wash on top to simulate the shininess of hair... I'm kinda ashamed I haven't done so yet... curse my laziness... and lack of a huge enough subject to paint.

Nevertheless... well done on a job most excellent! (y)thumbsup:thumbsup

The glass eye is only taped in there for now, that is a cheapy eye I had laying around, the actual glass eye that I ordered for him won't be here for a few days so I threw that in just for pics. I'll make the adjustment when the good eye comes.
Thanks for the compliments guys, this one is my favorite so far, in fact I plan on getting one myself to keep in my collection.

The glass eye is only taped in there for now, that is a cheapy eye I had laying around, the actual glass eye that I ordered for him won't be here for a few days so I threw that in just for pics. I'll make the adjustment when the good eye comes.
Huh? This means I just dislike you even more... hehe... with this, there is absolutely nothing I can find to critique... and that's just WOW! (y)thumbsup:thumbsup

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back