1:1 Silicone Indiana Jones Bust

I really don't mind critisism, but when something is 100% done, it's kind of dumb and pointless to rip it apart? Unless I'm flat out trying to sell you something or asking for the flaws... what's the point other than to feel your voice is worth listing to?

Because this is the interenet and everyone HAS to be right!!! :lol

I actually think it is people trying to help but don't understand that it is not really helpful.

Because this is the interenet and everyone HAS to be right!!! :lol

I actually think it is people trying to help but don't understand that it is not really helpful.

I'm actually OK with it... because I know it came out great and I love it! I do think this is by far the best Indy I have made yet ;)

Maybe the client will chime in with his own pics?

H

Hey howard i hope you dont think i was criticising it as you quoted what i said. I was just saying that its impossible to compare the 2 pics due to the angles. I think its brilliant and i'd be over the moon if i created something as good as that

I am the proud owner of Indy and I absolutely love it. I have to say my photography skills are zero and, as with most busts, they invariably look so much better in real life. Here's a pic of Indy:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

If you look at anybody's face at a certain angle, they look different and that is the same as busts. The reality is I love the but and I definitely see a superb likeness in the flesh.

I am the proud owner of Indy and I absolutely love it. I have to say my photography skills are zero and, as with most busts, they invariably look so much better in real life. Here's a pic of Indy:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

If you look at anybody's face at a certain angle, they look different and that is the same as busts. The reality is I love the but and I definitely see a superb likeness in the flesh.

Thanks Dax!!

You next one is a lot scarier :love

H

Its an amazing job, and maybe I'm becoming blind, but, from what I know, and the pictures I have... I know Harrison Ford, I know Indi, and this even if looks like, its not, have some characteristics, but its real far to looks near Harrison.

Don't take it wrong, I never seen pictures of a silicone sculpt that looks so like a human like this..., but no matter what u say here, the one in the sculpt it's way different of Indi/Harrison ( in any of the movies)
can be harrison ford, young, but also can be Hendo ( henderson) before start fighting in mma.

sorry if someone goes angry,

It's amazing that this thing was sculpted and not an actual head cast of some sort. It's so real looking that it's almost kind of eery.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back