1/1 Scott Marshall resin Elder head painted

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

mangrasshopper

Hi guys,
Here is a SM elder head in resin that I painted.

thanks for lookin!

Now all he needs is dreads and a new home.

thanks

joe

Last edited by a moderator:

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Erwin

Superb paintjob as usual. Only the black spots on the chin looks if they not supposed to be there, but overall it’s out of this world.

Erwin

kitator

Nice work Joe as usual.Very cool sculpt as well.You must have a huge assembly line of kits as many buildups as you do.

N

NUCKING FUTS

That bad ass can I ask what colors your use for the Elder

Darth Pinhead

Joe - Man, I love your paintups. The layering and blending, color selection, and how you put your own twist to the crown is just really impressive...