1:1 scale Macross Valkyrie Fighter

ghostryder

Legendary Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
We need more full size replicas like this:

Full Scale Macross Fighter Is More Amazing Than You Can Imagine

xlarge.jpg

Me too. Me too.

Damn, that thing so needs to be hung up in some large atrium somewhere where it's better lit and can be seen from all angles. YUM.

Apparently that's being worked. According to a couple of the commentors this Valk will be displayed in GERWALK mode some time in October.

I recall reading that only one location will have the full valkyrie outdoors. I thought it was going to be a VF-1 and not the VF-25. But both are cool even though I prefer the VF-1S in Hikaru colors.

WOW! Now for the big screen to make it a Macross flight simulator!!!

WANT!!

If someone would do this with Mazinger-Z - I'd be all over it!!

this is an official thing being built in japan, not just some guy building it, and there are several 1:1 scale things being built or already built in japan, theres a full sized rx78-2 thats been touring around japan, theres a 1:1 scale evangelion head that was built for a theme park, theres another 1:1 scale rx78-2 thats lying down in the bandai museum, and theres a 1:1 scale strike freedom gundam being built right now.

this is an official thing being built in japan, not just some guy building it, and there are several 1:1 scale things being built or already built in japan, theres a full sized rx78-2 thats been touring around japan, theres a 1:1 scale evangelion head that was built for a theme park, theres another 1:1 scale rx78-2 thats lying down in the bandai museum, and theres a 1:1 scale strike freedom gundam being built right now.

This is unacceptable! Japan has snuck up on us in the 1:1 Scale and created a "Full Size" gap! I predict dire, yes DIRE, consequences if we do not reply in-kind to this threat.
GO! NOW!
Deploy your Table saws! Charge your cordless Drills! Lock your workbenches in Attack Position!

BUILD!

Awesome but a replica like this definitely deserves better than being shoe-horned into a space that small.

This is unacceptable! Japan has snuck up on us in the 1:1 Scale and created a "Full Size" gap! I predict dire, yes DIRE, consequences if we do not reply in-kind to this threat.
GO! NOW!
Deploy your Table saws! Charge your cordless Drills! Lock your workbenches in Attack Position!

BUILD!

Best post of the month for me!:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back