1/1 scale joker (heath ledger)

steven giunta

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
This is a wip picture of a 1/1 scale joker im doing.i started with the lifecaats,sculpted the eyes and scars,the paints are not even close to done,I'm just trying to get everything in the right spot first.i went with the mob scene and I've done it before in sixth scale but never nothing this big.so I'm learning as I go.

Got any more pictures of it unpainted.
Doing a mod on the one I have done and can't decide on how to do the mouth .
What did you mod the life cast with
Used monster clay on mine

Some more pictures,taken with my cell phone camera(I know ,there bad).i am just about done painting it,this was my first time doing something at this scale.i usually paint sixth scale heads.it was more challenging then I thought.i figured it would be the same as doing a sixth scale head,I would just have to mix up more paint then I usually do.that was not the case,to my suprise a lot of the colors I use on a sixth scale head just didn't look right in this bigger scale. The only thing I found significantly easier was the eyes.im still debating on weather I should buy some glass eyes and put those in.does anybody know if I do that will i be able to move them once they are put in place?what I mean is say I have him looking left,can I move them so he is looking right or once I pick a side and install them im stuck with it forever.

I love the way you did those scars.

Sometimes lifecast modifications like this give you a very bland and lifeless feel. You have absolutely captured a very raw, mean expression and it looks phenomenal.

I love the way you did those scars.

Sometimes lifecast modifications like this give you a very bland and lifeless feel. You have absolutely captured a very raw, mean expression and it looks phenomenal.
Thank you,I had great reference pics,next up is the hair,it's gonna be a challenge.

One of THE BEST life mask mods I've ever seen. Well done [emoji106]

Reel

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back