1:1 scale Jabba the Hutt bust.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Simmon M

Sr Member
I'm not sure if many of you have seen these but a guy named Jeff Teo offers some rubber and fiberglass castings of his 1:1 scale Jabba the Hutt bust on ebay every now and then. I won one not long ago and I finally received it in the mail today (hisfiberglass version).

This thing is HUGE. I don't know where I'm putting it once it painted but I love it. Here are some pics with Howard's Han Solo just so you can get an idea as to its size:

I can't wait to see what my friend Thad Rhodes does with it.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Prop Runner

Sr Member
VERY COOL. :eek

With his tongue sticking out, you need to dress his neck with a chain and have a slave Leia bust behind him... :D

- Gabe

Simmon M

Sr Member
Originally posted by allosaur176@Jan 6 2006, 01:11 AM
wow, just,  wow    :love  It would figure that you would get something like this Simmon  :)
[snapback]1151724[/snapback]​
LOL. Thanks Allosaur - I saw it and couldn't resist.

Bothanspy, you have a PM.

BigJoe88

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
looks a bit out of scale unless the han solo bust is bigger then it should be, but what do i know

Simmon M

Sr Member
Originally posted by BigJoe88@Jan 6 2006, 02:18 AM
looks a bit out of scale unless the han solo bust is bigger then it should be, but what do i know
[snapback]1151792[/snapback]​
Yeah, your right - Howard's Han is scaled correctly so Jabba isn't exactly 1:1.

Boba Frett - I have no idea if he ever made a full sized Jabba.

Locke5

This guy is a recaster; that's my grandmothers face right there. :confused

Very nice, the detail on that thing is amazing.

shortimer52

Originally posted by Fetthunter+Jan 5 2006, 10:57 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Fetthunter @ Jan 5 2006, 10:57 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-Boba Frett
@Jan 5 2006, 08:31 PM
That's cool , did the guy you got it from , make a full size Jabba?
[snapback]1151747[/snapback]​

Riley did. :D

[snapback]1151873[/snapback]​
[/b]

Body cast of my ex-wife these days,,, thank God shes an ex...

Lello999

Congrats on Your purchase. Would love to have one, but I think the WAF is very low...
Thanks for the pics.
Domenik

ortiz34

that jabba is unreal.

Originally posted by Locke5@Jan 5 2006, 11:24 PM
This guy is a recaster; that's my grandmothers face right there.  :confused

Very nice, the detail on that thing is amazing.
[snapback]1151843[/snapback]​

allosaur176

Sr Member
Originally posted by Simmon M@Jan 5 2006, 09:00 PM
I don't know where I'm putting it once it painted but I love it.
[snapback]1151703[/snapback]​

I have an idea, pack it well in a box and send it over to me, you have too much stuff as it is :lol

Rob