1:1 scale alien skull

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Emphantasy

Hi.
I'm new to the Hunters Lair, and thought I'd post some pics of a project I'm working on, a 1:1 scale alien skull based on the one seen in Predator 2- I hoope to have it done by the end of the year.

skull_2.jpg

skull_1a.jpg

DCP_3415.JPG

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

esdain

thats looking good, what you making it from? i would guess the green stuff is um, green stuff

ONE END

I see a BIG skull in the back ground... What is it your doing in this room...

Nice Alien Skull!

Emphantasy

thats looking good, what you making it from? i would guess the green stuff is um, green stuff
Thanks!
Parts are urethane copies of real bones that I'm adding in for realism, the sculpted parts are out of Aves epoxy putty. I'm only using the green because it was on sale, usually I use the natural uncolored.

predator666

Nice build! From what I can see looks like you'll have it finished well before the end of the year! Would look great and be the perfect trophy for any Pred fans collection