1/1 predator tribute bust fresh paint

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Unforgiven Hunter

Looks pretty amazing, who made it? the head looks like a morris head but I have never seen a 1:1 body posed like that. Any more info on it?

-Chris

deluted22

thanx for the comp. i really enjoyed the project.

its a 1/1 scale custom i posed it every thing is i believe is from the m.m. except the bio i had to do some extensive mods to make it fit the head.

azurepred

thats really cool, i have never seen this kit before, post more pics please..................does the bio itself come off?

deluted22

unfortunelly i dont have any prog pics just some where i was sewing the netting and more pics from differant angles thanx for the comp!