New Republic Medal. Run Complete. Grade Bs and maybe an A or 2 available. PM to enquire

Thanks guys, could you please join this group. Just helps streamline communications for the run.

Hi. Hope everyone is well. I'm still interested in one or two badges. As for the Facebook group, someone was messing with my account, so I had to lock my account for security purposes, thus, I'm unable to join the Facebook group. Would it be possible to still maintain communications via TheRPF?

Hi. Hope everyone is well. I'm still interested in one or two badges. As for the Facebook group, someone was messing with my account, so I had to lock my account for security purposes, thus, I'm unable to join the Facebook group. Would it be possible to still maintain communications via TheRPF?
Definitely. I will be posting updates here as soon as I get them .

At this price I'm in. Can I confirm the little circles around the main symbol are stars with six points and not little circles?
At this point, the mold is done and we will not be making any changes. This is the first offering and there is room for updates later in the next run.

We have looked at the various screencaps and we have never seen any stars. Could you share the references please.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back