New Republic Medal. Run Complete. Grade Bs and maybe an A or 2 available. PM to enquire

At this point, the mold is done and we will not be making any changes. This is the first offering and there is room for updates later in the next run.

We have looked at the various screencaps and we have never seen any stars. Could you share the references please.

Difficult to discern in 1080p but 4k shows them to be stars. Which is what the New Republic symbol is - the classic Rebel insignia, but with little stars surrounding it, six-pointed or eight-pointed, depending on the symbol version. In this case it's stars with six points:

If you're willing to do a second run with updated details I'd prefer to go on that one.

Difficult to discern in 1080p but 4k shows them to be stars. Which is what the New Republic symbol is - the classic Rebel insignia, but with little stars surrounding it, six-pointed or eight-pointed, depending on the symbol version. In this case it's stars with six points:

If you're willing to do a second run with updated details I'd prefer to go on that one.
Thank you for the reference. It really helps. Sure probably on the second run.

Good news. Spoke to the factory and 99% sure we will be doing the update. Just waiting on the sample to ensure everything is as advertised. We really want to deliver the best prop possible.

So with this new show in the works centered around the republic rangers maybe making the little ribbon part modular will help future proof this run. I assume all of them will have this badge and the ribbon represents rank.

Signeddiamond

Last edited:
So with this new show in the works centered around the republic rangers maybe making the little ribbon part modular will help future proof this run. I assume all of them will have this badge and the ribbon represents rank.

Signeddiamond
Not necessarily. The same stripes are on Cobb Vanth's belt buckle, but there's no indication yet that he's joined the New Republic. The one thing the stripes are both associated with is the title of Marshal.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back