1:1 | Mark 2 | Old Harrison Ford Bust

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Sevv

Right, exciting times. I'm considering this part of the project done. Its good enough to convert back to clay. Then the fun begins! :)

Untitled-1.jpg

Sevv

I had a fantastic day at MCM Manchester Comic Con over the weekend doing a live sculpting demonstration of both Harrison and Snoke. Indiana's coming along nicely :thumbsup

Some pictures of my day:

IMG_4917.JPG

IMG_4918.JPG

38085702_10155876094062106_1838733803598643200_n.jpg

I've also started the skin detailing up phase as I had ran out of material to work on Davy :)

More soon

Last edited by a moderator: