1:1 Major Dutch Schaefer WIP

XtcofPain

Sr Member
Hey guys been plowing away at this for a few weeks in between doing the keaton head maybe an hour or so a day until the point where i thought i'd show you, Im actually finding sculpting Arnie is much easier than Keaton probably because i know his face so well from watching all his movies and he's not as subtle as keaton. This will be a long term sculpt i;d say guys as i wanna get it absolutely perfect before molding it. Gonna be sculpting down to his chest and shoulders and will probaby use it to make a Terminator bust in the future. Bearing in mind its still early days and comments or critique would be great. Ill have more pics of this when its a bit further on. Its sculpted in Plastaline, bout 12-15kg so far and im nearly running out so will have to get some more. Also if this is in the wrong section mod's feel free to move it to the non pred section,

Thanks guys

Johnny

arnieasmajordutchschaef.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

dutch.jpg

photo0884o.jpg

and like that im outta clay, will have to get some more soon, he looks kinda funny though without his beefed up shoulders kinda like a skinny unfed arnie lol. More to come guys

Flippin'eck thats Sweet! (YES! with a captial 'S' lol) Damn i would imagine it be so hard capturing Arnolds facial structure since he has a very distinctive jaw line, you've done an excelent job so far! Well done dude! o_O

Thanks guys, hey predajeje i might do some resin copies if there;s interest in them but this is mainly for a silicone display.

Thanks

Johnny

Holy freakin F-Word, Johnny!!!
It's... so... beautiful! :cry:

Seriously though, spot on man. Just insane how good it's looking at this point.

Johnny, you got some real skills mate. May have to get 1 of these off you... ps when do you start the pred sculpt?

Thanks for the great comments guys I really appreciate them, ive been wanting to do this for a long time. Hey Bryan, well if anyone is interested in one when its finished i'll sell some copies.Im hoping to start the Pred as soon as i get a chance as I had an idea for a Joint diorama kinda base with an Open mouth P1bust facing this Arnie when its done both in silicone if i ever get around to it. Have to get more wax now though as i ran out yesterday but i should get cracking on it again soon as my Michael keaton is just about finished.He's actually trickier in my opinion to do than this. Its those damn lips lol. Thanks again guys for the kind words and watch this space. Ill have more pics soon.

Johnny

any chance of a silicone mask mate although might be abit small but i'll be interested in a display piece when its done

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back