1:1 KARLOFF MONSTER...'BRIDE OF FRANKENSTEIN'

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Chewie15

Sr Member
Hi Everyone.

I'm very happy to show off my latest 1:1 bust... a Karloff Monster from 'Bride of Frankenstein'. Being that Karloff's Monster is my all time favorite character I'm very excited about this project, heck I even just had him tatooed on me... oh and the Bride too :)

I hope you like him :D

H

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Simmon M

Sr Member
<div class='quotetop'>(Lord of the props @ May 26 2006, 12:43 PM) [snapback]1251023[/snapback]</div>
Now get started with some classic Star Wars busts instead ;)
[/b]
Man, as much as I want to see Howard do more Star Wars stuff I'd still like to see him tackle Bela, Chaney and the Creature from the Black Lagoon.

Flix4Me

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
YES. Awesome work.

What a great companion piece to your Frankestein 1931 bust and especially, your Bride.

Boba Frett

Sr Member
Great work as always :thumbsup

<div class='quotetop'></div>
Man, as much as I want to see Howard do more Star Wars stuff I'd still like to see him tackle Bela, Chaney and the Creature from the Black Lagoon.[/b]
A Creature from the Black Lagoon would be awesome, have plans on doing one?