Interest 1:1 JARVIS Stark holographic keyboard

reelprops

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
So, I started this as a personal project and have had many requested for one. Here's what I'm doing.

1 Holographic keyboard using clear vinyl adhered to 6mm "Starfire" glass cut to the exact specs as in the movie. The vinyl is printed in HD using either an etched look or in bright blue. It'll also have the plastic pieces that surround the glass using 3D printed pieces. I figured the vinyl is a more cost effective way to produce these. Laser etching the glass is soooo expensive. Heres a prototype

View attachment 430203
View attachment 430204
View attachment 430205

The real deal

View attachment 430209

View attachment 430207

If I get enough interest in this, I'll move forward with production. Post up or PM me

Reel

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I've had a few requests for just the glass and keyboard vinyl. I could do those requests for $85.00

That's no vinyl applied. Just glass and graphic

Reel

Last edited:
Are your prototype pics the etched glass? I'd like to see a finished version with the vinyl lit up, if that's possible. And a bump.

Are your prototype pics the etched glass? I'd like to see a finished version with the vinyl lit up, if that's possible. And a bump.

It's not the etched in the pics. That's the vinyl version. I'm in the process of prototyping an etched version now. It's super expensive for laser etching. That's why I offered the cheaper alternative. I'll get a lit version of the vinyl this weekend.

Reel

Hey guys, I'm selling off the prototype I made. It's made to exact specs using Starfire glass and a vinyl decal.

$50 plus shipping

Reel

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back